We are seeking an experienced Electrician to join our team in Brisbane!
Based at Cannon Hill and Hemmant and reporting to the Engineering Manager – QLD, you will be responsible for all electrical work for all 3 sites in Brisbane. We expect our Brisbane operations to grow significantly and require an experienced individual to hit the ground running!
This is a permanent full-time annual salary role. Overtime and an on-call allowance will be provided when additional hours are worked or if being on-call is required.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for machines and equipment, such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers
- Routinely inspect electrical systems such as wiring, fixtures, and appliances
- Respond to fault requests, identifying faults or hazards, troubleshooting system failures
- Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus, such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures.
- Diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment
- Conduct general maintenance inspections, perform routine electrical maintenance, respond to faults and wiring issues, and install major electrical appliances for the building
- Fault finding Allan Bradley plc’s
- Maintain bar-code scanner operation
- Provide recommendations for equipment replacement
To be successful, you will have:
- Hold and maintain an Australian Electrical licence
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, providing electrical and maintenance services
- Extensive experience working with industrial electrical systems
- Experience with using a maintenance management system (e.g. MEX)
- Hold a current driver’s licence
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- Ability to be on call, work overtime and weekends as required
- High-level problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong customer service skills
- PC literate (Word, Outlook) with good administration skills
- Be flexible, adaptable and a willingness to learn approach
What we offer in return:
- Friendly, relaxed and non-stressful working environment
- Work life balance
- A constructive culture – focused on achievements, self-actualising, humanistic encouraging and being affiliative
- Safety recognition programme, annual flu vaccinations, onsite Physiotherapist
- Corporate fleet programmes with major car dealers including novated leasing
We are a growing business that is focused on realising its vision through integrating acquisitions and new development in emerging and developed markets.
If you would like to join us, please complete the application form to submit your CV. We would love to hear from you!
We respectfully request no agency submissions.