PRODUCT MARKETING SPECIALIST
A leading global veterinary technology solutions provider with offices in the UK, Australia, and New Zealand are looking for a talented Product Marketing Specialist to join their ambitious team. The candidate will take a leading role in managing launches, releases and creating sales enablement materials. This role requires a “jack-of-all-trades” mentality that is proactive, can create their own solutions when needed, and can work across departments and timezones.
This is a Permanent Full Time Position and will be based in Eight Mile Plains, Queensland.
About the role:
The product marketing specialist is responsible for ensuring the sales team have the sales enablement tools they need to succeed, the industry knows when we have launched a new product, and our customers are all using the latest versions.
- Market intelligence - be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning
- Plan and execute the launches of products and releases including internal and external communications
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor level degree in business or marketing (Pragmatic Institute Certified PMC) III or higher preferred
- Power user of marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Marketo or Pardot, and Google Analytics
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills to work with cross functional teams
- You're a team player! You must be able to create and leverage strong relationships to succeed in this role
- Strong copywriter
- Understanding of the demand generation best practice
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Project management experience (desired)
- Working knowledge of product marketing tools, including launch plans, messaging maps, positioning documents MRDs and competitive briefs
- Ability to initiate, perform and analyse market research projects
Click here for the full position description.
Take the next step in your career and apply now!
Application close 14 August 2020