The Provet Group is the premier leading veterinary distributor in Australasia and has a long history of innovation, continuous improvement and excellence in customer service, logistics and staff management.
An ideal opportunity exists for a Surgical/Orthopaedic technical support advisor to join the Provet Vi team based at our Northgate office in Brisbane.
Reporting to the Business Manager – VI, the primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Acting as an advisor for our clients with regards to the range of Surgical and Orthopaedic products offered by the Provet Veterinary Instrumentation business
- Planning, attending and following up on Veterinary CPD workshops and webinars
- Taking inbound calls and delivering outstanding customer service to our clients
- Provide technical advice to clients on VI products
- Processing client orders
- Building and fostering relationships
- Managing client requests and queries
- Maintain CRM system
- Functioning as a positive member of a high performing team
- Ability to travel to attend and organise workshops
- Ability to arrange marketing displays and attend relevant national conferences on behalf of VI
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- Veterinary or Surgical Veterinary Nursing qualification.
- Prior experience in a customer service related role
- Proven sales skills and the ability to meet KPI’s is highly advantageous
- Excellent telephone manner and etiquette
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Free Parking
- Great discounts on Pet and Dental products
- Enjoy exclusive discounts from over 2000 leading retailers and service providers via our online employee benefits platform
If this sounds like you, you please apply today!
Applications close Monday 22nd April 2019