The Provet Group is the premier, leading veterinary distributor in Australasia and has a long history of innovation, continuous improvement and excellence in customer service, logistics and staff management.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Sales Manager. As the Sales Manager - NSW you will identify new business opportunities, manage the NSW conquest pipeline and help prepare and present robust new business proposals to drive incremental sales revenue and margin growth. The Sales Manager - NSW is the face and leader of our sales organisation in NSW which is demonstrated by the continuous interaction with our customers, key accounts and the mentoring, development and coaching of our sales team both in and out of the field. In addition to the Leadership & People Management responsibility of this role, the Sales Manager will also manage a small territory of their own. This role will require travel across NSW.
Reporting to the Business Manager, the primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Lead, coach and develop the NSW sales team to ensure we are our customers trusted business advisors and their preferred partner of choice
- Analyse market conditions, identify trends and develop successful strategies (in particular value add initiatives) in consultation with Business Manager NSW to grow our business and increase our market share
- Key role in developing relationships with key customers, vendors and other partners
- Achieve / exceed set targets in Phocas (net sales) for Core & HME’s categories
- Achieve /exceed the net sales, margin $ for state
- Responsible for compliance with SOX and QA.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- Five years previous management and sales experience
- Sales experience with a proven track record for demonstrating sales growth through implementation of successful sales marketing plans
- Intimate knowledge of the veterinary sales market including customer behaviours, buying patterns and their needs
- Demonstrated experience in leading people to achieve strong results
- Demonstrated success in strategy execution and delivering results
- Strong knowledge of the veterinary industry, products and services
- Competent Computer skills in all MS Office/ Phocas / Salesforce
- Tertiary qualifications in business, commerce or equivalent relevant work experience
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Current driver licence.
If this role is the right one for you and you would like to become part of the dynamic Provet team with an excellent culture, apply today!
Applications close 29th March 2019