The Provet Group is the premier leading veterinary distributor in Australasia and has a long history of innovation, continuous improvement and excellence in customer service, logistics and staff management.
An ideal opportunity exists for a full time Customer Service Officer to join the team based in Heatherton, Melbourne.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Taking inbound calls and delivering outstanding customer service to our clients
- Processing client orders
- Acting as an advisor for our clients with regards to the range of veterinary products and services offered by the Provet Group
- Building and fostering relationships
- Managing client requests and queries
- Making outbound calls to clients to inform them of current seasonal, promotional product offers and promote new products and services.
- Maintain CRM system
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- Prior experience in a customer service related role
- Minimum 2 years Veterinary Nurse experience is essential
- Proven sales skills and the ability to meet KPI’s is highly advantageous
- Excellent telephone manner and etiquette
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with database management and Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
Applications close 25 January 2019